Review: Bumble and Bumble Gentle Shampoo, Great Hair Care


Gentle Shampoo that Gives Your Hair a Rest


I love trying out different brands and types of shampoo. My hair is not the same all of the time and my shampoo shouldn't be, either. Recently, I spotted Bumble And Bumble Gentle Shampoo. The name of the company kind of made me a bit nervous, but a relative of mine had highly recommended this gentle shampoo product to me. I decided to be brave and try it out! Here is what I discovered!

Bumble And Bumble Gentle Shampoo costs around twenty-one dollars on the bumbleandbumble.com web site. You get an eight ounce bottle of shampoo for that price. That is pricey, but I heard such good things about this shampoo, I just had to try it out and see the results for myself. I could not wait to write a product review about my experience with this gentle hair shampoo! The bottle is clear and see through so, I could see the shampoo in the bottle. I like that fact because I can tell exactly how much shampoo I have left as I am using this product. It saves me from guessing how much is left in the bottle.

The advertising for Bumble And Bumble Gentle Shampoo is fantastic and it really appealed to me. This shampoo is the adult equivalent of baby shampoo, almost. This gentle shampoo is best for and meant to be used if you suffer from dry, damaged, chemically treated, over styled and over processed hair. That represents many people's hair condition, in my opinion. Many of us use hair color, blow dry, perm and over style our hair. I am sure this shampoo is also fabulous for regular hair types also. I discovered a lot by writing a product review about this gentle shampoo. This is a mild and luxurious cleanser and moisturizer for dry hair. The price certainly makes this shampoo a luxury, to me.

I am delighted to report that Bumble And Bumble Gentle Shampoo is worth the money that I spent on it! This shampoo has a delightful and fresh scent that was very enjoyable to me. It lathered well and rinsed out of my hair cleanly. The directions state that you may repeat this step, but you should not need to. I didn't. This gentle shampoo left my hair very clean,soft, free of residue, shiny and moisturized. It is perfect for dry hair, in my opinion. It also treats my hair kindly, after I have exposed it to some rather harsh perms and hair color. Gentle shampoo describes this product perfectly. I am delighted with the performance of this hair care product! I rate Bumble And Bumble Gentle Shampoo four and one half stars out of five stars. I will be purchasing this shampoo again!

If you have course, damaged or dry hair, this gentle shampoo will give your hair great relief. I treat my needy hair to this shampoo often. This product is a delight to use and if your clinically parched hair needs a break and very gentle treatment, this gentle shampoo is for you! You can buy this product online at the bumbleandbumble.com web site. I really enjoyed trying this shampoo and writing a review about it! My relative was right! This hair care product is a winner!