Review of Nivea for Men After Shave Balm for Sensitive Skin



A Must Have for Those with Sensitive Skin

If you have sensitive skin, then it can be somewhat of a challenge to find an after shave that doesn't irritate your skin. In today's market, there are dozens of after shave products loaded with chemicals and fragrances that can wreck havoc on sensitive skin. Skin irritations caused by shaving just don't go away by themselves although every man probably wishes they would. I've had sensitive skin my entire life, but I have not had much luck finding an effective after shave. All of the products I've tried seemed to only irritate my skin or they smelled like cheap cologne.

A friend of mine recommended that I try the Nivea For Men After Shave for Sensitive Skin so I picked up a bottle one day while I was shopping at Walmart. The after shave contains Chamomile, Vitamin E, and Pro-vitamin B5 which are all natural supplements that benefit the skin. It claims to immediately calm the skin after shaving and also prevent any skin irritations. In my opinion, the most important characteristic about the after shave was the fact that it was alcohol and dye free. Outside of fragrances, alcohol and dyes in after shave products are usually the main causes of skin irritations. The product seemed to have all of the qualities that I was looking for in an after shave so now it was time to put it to the test.

After shaving one morning, I applied a layer of the product to my beard area and I immediately felt a,soothing sensation. It quickly absorbed into my skin, and it did not leave a greasy film on my face like other products had done in the past. The after shave does have a slight fragrance, but it has a fresh and clean scent. After about twenty minutes, I noticed that the scent had disappeared so you don't have to worry about it interfering with your cologne or scented deodorant. To my surprise, my face stayed moisturized throughout the entire day, and I never felt like I needed to put on another application. I continued using it for the next couple of weeks, and the condition of my skin dramatically improved. Razor bumps had been a major problem for me in the past, but this product eliminated them and also prevented new bumps from forming. Not only does it immediately calm your skin after shaving, it also improves the general condition of your skin. Because of its effectiveness, I even use it on days that I don't shave. It just does such an excellent job of keeping my face moisturized throughout the day.

In my opinion, Nivea has developed another great product for men with sensitive skin. A 3.3 ounce bottle only costs about $6.00, and it should last about a month so there is great value in the product. Certain skin products lose their effectiveness over time, but this product has remained very effective for me. I definitely recommend this after shave for any man that has sensitive skin and wants a quality product.