My Review of Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Shampoo for Color-Treated Hair

Have you ever searched for that perfect shampoo for your hair? I know I have searched for approximately five years for such a shampoo. I had tried many on the market - both the cheap shampoos and the expensive shampoos. Even when I paid top dollar for a shampoo, I was never happy with it. Well, my search for the perfect shampoo ended approximately 3 months ago. I have finally found what I would say is the best shampoo ever. What's the shampoo's name? This fine shampoo is called Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Shampoo for Color-Treated Hair.

When I was shopping at Wal-mart one day, I noticed a cute, pink-colored bottle of shampoo that for some reason caught my eye. I noticed after picking it up that it was one of the shampoos in the Herbal Essences line. I had tried Herbal Essences shampoo before (about three years ago.) Unfortunately, at that time I was unimpressed by the Herbal Essences line. With that in mind, it's a wonder I even tried the Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Shampoo for Color-Treated Hair, but I did. I bought the pink bottle of shampoo for around $2-$3 at Wal-mart. I thought it would just be another shampoo to add to the collection of shampoos that I didn't really care for (including my old Herbal Essences Shampoo.)

The day after I purchased the Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Shampoo for Color-Treated Hair, I was able to try it out to see if I liked it. To my surprise, this Herbal Essences Shampoo left my hair very soft and silky. It was almost like it had a built-in conditioner in it (although I don't think it does.) I don't even need to use a conditioner when using this Herbal Essences Shampoo. I also find that my hair holds the style I choose to style it in better when I use the Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Shampoo for Color-Treated Hair.

I'm not sure if you would like this shampoo if you haven't colored your hair before, but for color-treated hair, it's the best. I can't really say if the other shampoos in the Herbal Essences Shampoo line work as well as this one does, but this Herbal Essences Shampoo certainly works very well. I can't say that they were very good shampoos a few years ago, however.

I'm not sure whether or not Herbal Essences makes a matching conditioner for their Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Shampoo, but I really don't think it's even necessary to use. This shampoo doesn't need a conditioner to go along with it; it feels like it really conditions hair well by itself.

This Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Shampoo for Color-Treated Hair is an absolutely wonderful product and doesn't cost a lot to purchase. I would give it a five-star rating (out of five stars.)